Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Bolex 160 Macrozoom..more problems

  1. #1
    Inactive Member oldasdirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2003
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK,I fixed the earlier problem of it not running.Amazing what a garbage can tie can do.Now I tried to shoot a roll of test film and when I thought I had shot the roll,I looked in the gate and didn't see the "exposed" end.I scribed a mark on the film and stuck the cart back in and just as I figured,the camera isn't advancing film.Anyone have any strokes of brilliance here?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's not a solution but can you run the camera with no film in it and see what the aperture and claw are doing?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member oldasdirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2003
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've done that.The claw appears to be moving freely,but it's just not grabbing the perfs apparently.Worn perhaps?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •